Thursday, March 1, 2012

Back to the poetry


I had the privilege to meet Valeriu Leahu, a special dreamer and bohemian soul. He' s trying hard to edit, to publish a Culture Magazine on his own. I realized how poor we are, many of us spending money for perennial things. He knows the decreasing number of those they read or enjoy the literature, he does not give up.
I learnt and I hope it s not to late, to feed my life with what I was born - a gift to polish the words into a different new language, like the spring does bringing the life back to the normal.
Valentin is a lesson to me, to others, he's the fighter who likes to touch the written pages, the father who touches his child s shoulders. I go back to my books again !
Thanks Valentin !

No comments:

Happy Thanksgiving Day!

  Happy Thanksgiving Day!   Autumn's gold flows into the ocean, people welcome the last light before the snow. Peace and joy, the fire r...